Moore Media is deliberately not like any other agency
Moore Media was formed by Jayne Moore in 2012 after moving on from the first successful full-service agency she founded in Liverpool. Jayne re-formulated the traditional PR agency model, developing a digital-first approach, fit for the 24-7 news cycle that was establishing itself in online platforms and newsrooms around the world. Enabling a professional response from anywhere, even in the middle of a field, using a digital newsroom for clients, and embracing the immediacy of cloud-based systems, we developed a can-do approach to filling spaces in newspapers for journalists who had been let down by more traditional PRs. Fleet of foot and cloud-enabled, our team respond to a deadline with the speed of a fast-moving newsroom.
Fast forward to 2022, Moore Media is a team of 14 multimedia specialists, experts in writing newsworthy content for media in all platforms, short-form or long-read, video or blogs. Our relationships with journalists are based on trust and respect, and our clients stay loyal long-term because we add value and deliver a return on investment, every month! As we celebrate our 10th year, we have added an entire raft of services due to client demand; we now offer strategy and planning, branding, marketing planning, digital marketing including website creation, social media, crisis management, media training and PR, meaning that from strategy to implementation we can support the needs of our clients.
Our reach is global. We might have our HQ in Liverpool, but we are able to reach international audiences. We also understand ‘hyper-local’ is as important as the regional and national picture, so when we represent a client we undertake campaigns in all areas that they need us too. Across the UK, USA and Europe, we still take the same approach, of picking up the phone and kicking in doors, in order to meet our client’s strategic objectives. Be assured we never send a blanket email broadcast and think that is job done – it is just the start of the job – we use our extensive contacts and make new media mates everyday, so that your story reaches the right journalist by picking up the phone to influencers that we know add value.
While talking about what we do, we think it is also important to know what we will never do. We have some golden rules at Moore Media:
- We only work with clients that we believe in, life is too short to spend time with people that you don’t care for.
- We will never tell you what you want to hear, honesty always – even if it’s hard to hear.
- We never stop if a journalist says no, we find another way in.
- We don’t make up the numbers, all of our data is evidence-based and real.
- We never wrestle with funding bids – if you want to work with us then don’t ask us for funding or a discount (we have no time for tyre-kickers).
- We never split the bill, if we invite you to lunch – it’s definitely on us.
- We never steal ideas from others
- We certainly never run with scissors or do jazz hands!